Alas, I have been so busy these past few months the liana’s bananas blog has yet again been pushed to the back-burner for some time.
So what have I been up to for the past 4 months?
Here’s a quick recap:
– Portrait Photographers Gathering in January
– IMAGING USA was in Atlanta in January too!!
– Atticus’ baby dedication at Buckhead Church in February
– Lots of Cinema work wrapped in Jan – March
– We have been busy working on LOTS of gorgeous wedding albums!
– Atticus’ first birthday in March!!
– Maternity and family portrait sessions
– Mike and I co-lead a Buckhead Church Starting Point group for 10 weeks
– Neighborhood garage sale and Spring Cleaning!!
– Lots of administrative behind-the-scenes stuff going on with all of our businesses!
– A handful of letterpress projects
And last but not least, the main reason why I’ve been so quiet on the blog since January is…
I’m pregnant (again)! We are excited to be welcoming another into the Hall homestead in October 2013. Atticus will be 18 months old then, and while we know this will be interesting having two so close in age, we wouldn’t have it any other way!